Int’l airlines issue new travel advisory for Pakistani passengers amid COVID-19
ISLAMABAD - Several International airlines have issued a new travel advisory, making coronavirus test mandatory for all Pakistani passengers.
According to media details, Qatar Airways, Etihad and Emirates airlines have said that all passengers from Pakistan, who wish to travel abroad, are required to show that they were tested for the novel coronavirus within four days.
While sharing a list of approved laboratories in Pakistan on their respective websites, the airlines have made it compulsory for all travelers flying out of Pakistan to present a negative laboratory-issued COVID-19 test before they can board the plane.
Passengers ought to complete the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests within 72 hours of their flight departure.
- PM Imran Khan launches Nandana Fort as heritage site tomorrow11:59 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Karachi man who orchestrated 'revenge rape' attack detained10:42 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Peshawar Zalmi beat Islamabad United by 6 ...10:16 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Bilal Saeed's 'Baari' crosses 100 million views milestone on Youtube08:56 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021