Int’l airlines issue new travel advisory for Pakistani passengers amid COVID-19
ISLAMABAD - Several International airlines have issued a new travel advisory, making coronavirus test mandatory for all Pakistani passengers.
According to media details, Qatar Airways, Etihad and Emirates airlines have said that all passengers from Pakistan, who wish to travel abroad, are required to show that they were tested for the novel coronavirus within four days.
While sharing a list of approved laboratories in Pakistan on their respective websites, the airlines have made it compulsory for all travelers flying out of Pakistan to present a negative laboratory-issued COVID-19 test before they can board the plane.
Passengers ought to complete the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests within 72 hours of their flight departure.
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021