Palestinians ready to resume peace talks if Israel stops annexation plan, says Abbas
RAMALLAH - Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has announced that the Palestinians are ready to resume the stalled peace talks if Israel stops its plan to annex parts of the West Bank (WB).
In a telephone conversation with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Mahmoud Abbas said International Quartet and other countries should sponsor any peace talks with Israel which must rely on international resolutions, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said his country supports the peace process based on the two-state solution and rejects the Israeli plan to annex the occupied Palestinian lands.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020