Sindh to present budget 2020-21 on Wednesday
KARACHI - The Sindh government is going to present the annual budget for the next financial year 2020-21 on June 17. This was announced by Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah on Sunday.
Murtaza Wahab, the Sindh government spokesperson and all provincial ministers, former minister Manzoor Wassan, and a majority of the MPAs were present on this occasion.
The chief minister explained that before presenting the budget for the next financial year in the provincial assembly, he would chair a cabinet meeting to approve it.
The chief minister said that owing to the pandemic, all necessary measures to ensure social distancing in the assembly house would be taken for the session.
"We, in consultation with opposition members in the assembly, are trying to develop SOPs (standard operating procedures) for the budget session,” he said.
- Coronavirus affecting worldwide peace and security: UN10:01 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 225,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,619 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Unplanned major cities threat to agriculture land, environment: PM ...08:41 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020