Doc makes patient's belly VIBRATE by leaving cell phone inside
Originally reported by Gulf News, a 36-year-old Jordanian woman named Hanan Mahmoud Abdul Karim underwent a C-section procedure last month. The baby was safely delivered, the parents were overjoyed, and it was soon time for everyone to go home.
While this would ordinarily be the end of the story, Karim’s family soon noticed something odd; her stomach was vibrating. Compounding matters was that Karim was also experiencing serious abdominal pain. Eventually, Karim checked into a hospital whereupon an X-ray was performed to see what was going on.
And found out that the gynecologist had left his mobile phone inside of the pregnant woman’s stomach.
A 2014 Washington Post article notes that surgeons inadvertently leave “surgical items” inside of patients about “once in every 5,500 to 7,000 surgeries.”
- Coronavirus claims 135 more lives in Pakistan09:10 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021