John Cena ties the knot with longtime girlfriend Shay Shariatzadeh
Happily, ever after! WWE star John Cena and Shay Shariatzadeh are now husband and wife, Us Weekly confirms.
The couple exchanged vows in Tampa, Fla. on Monday, October 12.
The two reportedly got hitched in a low-key ceremony surrounded by close friends and family, including some of Cena’s WWE mates.
Cena and Shariatzadeh started dating in 2019, after divorcing WWE Diva Nikki Bella in 2018.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Mawra Hoccane congratulates Ameer Gillani on getting accepted into ...03:16 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Researcher’s one step closer to a flu vaccine that will last a ...02:51 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Yolanda Hadid shares new photo of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's baby ...12:08 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Captain (retd) Safdar's arrest occurred under "extreme pressure", ...12:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif’s summons posted in local newspapers11:19 AM | 19 Oct, 2020