Samsung Galaxy S10s to have 'very significant' changes
SEOUL – Samsung has confirmed to launch S series flagship Galaxy S10 with major changes in design.
Unfortunately, the executive did not provide any detail on the kind of changes.
On a separate design note, the CEO has revealed that there will be very “amazing” colors on offer when it comes to the Galaxy S10.
The South Korean tech giant is expected to unveil Galaxy S10 at MWC (Mobile World Congress) 2019 in February.
Galaxy S10 is expected to come in three variants and the largest of the three will feature five cameras (three on the rear and two up front).
The other two, on the other hand, are expected to stick to a singular sensor up front and just two on the rear. Internally, however, all three will be powered by the same Exynos 9820 processor.
Samsung to launch Galaxy S10 Plus with five ... 07:40 PM | 10 Jul, 2018
SEOUL - South Korean tech giant Samsung is currently working on its 10th generation Galaxy S smartphones – S10 and ...
Other reports also suggest that the Galaxy S10 trio will feature Qualcomm’s latest ultrasonic reader for in display fingerprint reader.
- Predatory cop shoots teen boy dead in Kasur on Eid07:24 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Lahore temperature hits 44°C on second day of Eid07:04 PM | 25 May, 2020
- PML-N’s Nehal Hashmi tests positive for COVID-1906:59 PM | 25 May, 2020
- KP chief secretary tests positive for COVID-1905:40 PM | 25 May, 2020
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020