COVID-19: Pakistan resumes educational process today after six months
LAHORE - The educational process across the the country has resumed as educational institutions have been re-opened today (Tuesday) under strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to avoid contain coronavirus.
The resumption has ended a six-month long closure of the educational institutions due to Covid-19 pandemic as the government decided the closure of schools, colleges, universities in March 2020 to control the spread on novel COVID-19.
In the wake of announcement of Education Ministry, all higher education institutions, imparting education to the students from class nine to twelve and above started conducting classed today.
According to the SOPs issued by the government, masks are mandatory for all teachers and students, while the administrations of the educational institutions will ensure availability of sensitizers at the entry points of the educational institutions.
- Sindh launches SMS service to verify vehicles’ registration10:47 AM | 21 Sep, 2020
- 10 dead, 35 feared trapped in India's Bhiwandi city building collapse10:31 AM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Acting is the perfect expression of my abilities: Ch Moazzam Ishaq02:27 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020