PAF aircraft on routine training mission crashes near Pindigheb, pilot unhurt
LAHORE - An aircraft of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) crashed in Pindi Ghaib area near Makyaal area in Pindigheb today (Tuesday), however, he pilot successfully ejected.
According to media details, the aircraft was on a routine operational training mission when it crashed.
The PAF authorities have established a board of inquiry to determine the cause of the accident.
No loss of life or property has been reported on ground.
This is a developing story....
- Opposition’s PDM announces first anti-govt rally in Quetta next ...08:15 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- vivo launches Y20 with 5000mAh Battery, Triple Macro Camera and Side ...07:53 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Kuwait Emir al-Sabah passes away07:36 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- ‘Will not be silenced,’ Amnesty International halts work in India07:15 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan reports 672 new coronavirus cases, 8 deaths in 24 hours06:56 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ertugrul earns Guinness Book of World Records as best global drama03:34 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020