FINCA, CallCourier join hands for cashless payments
According to a press release issued by the organisation, the partnership will enable collection of ‘cash on delivery’ by using SimSim digital wallet.
"The aim of the alliance is to utilize the innovative digital payment methods that will provide hassle-free and secure courier services all across Pakistan", it added.
The collaboration will also help in boosting financial inclusion and digitalization of our economy.
Through SimSim wallet, call courier customers will be able to make payments with a simple click.
Moreover, the transaction details will be available to them instantly which will reduce the risk of cash embezzlement and theft.
Muhammad Mudassar Aqil, CEO FINCA said, “This partnership will revolutionise the cash on delivery mechanism by digitising cash collection in the courier value chain".
SimSim M-Wallet is the payment platform with a mission to provide free digital commerce in Pakistan. "We hope that the future will be based on cost effective, hassle-free, and efficient digital payment methods”, Aqil explained.
Chairman Excel Group of companies, Adil J. Mansoor said, “We are happy to have FINCA team on board with us. It will reinforce our existing relationships and also help in the digitalization the economy by ensuring privacy and safety measures."
"SimSim Wallet is an innovative technology that is transforming conventional payment methods by providing digital solutions".
Users of SimSim Mobile Wallet can also enjoy additional facilities like bill payments, merchants discounts etc.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020