Selena Gomez to launch her own cosmetic line
LOS ANGELES -American singer Selena Gomez is the latest celebrity who will venture into the beauty world with a new beauty line and is all set to join the likes of Kylie Jenner, Rihanna and Lady Gaga.
Gomez's upcoming line’s items will include fragrances, bath items, skincare, haircare, soaps, moisturizers, cleansers, incense, nail products, essential oils and other beauty goods.
In July, the 27-year-old pop star filed for a trademark of her name for cosmetics products reports Hollywood Reporter. In 2011, Gomez launched a namesake fragrance with Adrenalina Inc.
Fall 2018: Here are the latest makeup & ... 01:25 PM | 8 Oct, 2018
LAHORE - With the start of October, the weather begins to change and so is our mood, style, and trends. Winter season ...
She has previously collaborated with Coach on a ready-to-wear collection as well as handbags and accessories line. Last year, she designed a line of apparel, shoes and accessories for largest sportswear manufacturer Puma.
Lady Gaga recently launched a cosmetic brand called Haux Laboratories for Amazon. Rihanna’s cosmetics line Fenty Beauty, launched in 2017, is quite popular already for its broad inclusivity across skin tones and gender.
Nadia Hussain launches own makeup brand ‘NH ... 12:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2019
KARACHI -Pakistani television actress, host, model, makeup artist, entrepreneur, fashion designer, socialist and super ...
These celebrities are leveraging their star power to venture into the beauty world. Model Kylie Jenner made waves with her brand and built a million-dollar company in a few years. She launched Kylie Cosmetics in 2015.
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Indian troops kill three youth in IOK10:33 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- US Presidential election to be held on November 3: Trump09:46 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 34 deaths; Coronavirus cases reach 2,38609:09 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019