China recoginzes Kashmir as disputed territory between Pakistan, India: Zhang Jun
NEW YORK - China recognizes Kashmir as a disputed territory between India and Pakistan and supports UN resolutions which affirms the right to self-determination for the people of Kashmir, said Chinese Ambassador to the UN Zhang Jun.
Talking to media at UN Headquarters he said that China’s position on Kashmir dispute is very clear, Radio Pakistan reported.
Earlier, the UN Security Council has again discussed the prevailing grave situation in occupied Kashmir which was put under military siege and lockdown by BJP-led government in New Delhi when it revoked Article 370 of the constitution, ending special status of the territory in August 2019.
- Enablers set up very first Incubation Center in UMT05:13 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Aam Aadmi Party’s big victory over Modi’s BJP is not really that ...04:40 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- PM Imran warns world to take notice of India's ultranationalist ...12:51 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019