China recoginzes Kashmir as disputed territory between Pakistan, India: Zhang Jun
NEW YORK - China recognizes Kashmir as a disputed territory between India and Pakistan and supports UN resolutions which affirms the right to self-determination for the people of Kashmir, said Chinese Ambassador to the UN Zhang Jun.
Talking to media at UN Headquarters he said that China’s position on Kashmir dispute is very clear, Radio Pakistan reported.
Earlier, the UN Security Council has again discussed the prevailing grave situation in occupied Kashmir which was put under military siege and lockdown by BJP-led government in New Delhi when it revoked Article 370 of the constitution, ending special status of the territory in August 2019.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020