Lahore man hires contract killers for Rs 1.2mn to murder father
LAHORE – Police in the Punjab capital have arrested a man with two contract killers on Friday.
According to the police, a man named, Abid, hired two professional killers and paid them PKR 1,200,000 to murder his father.
The incident occurred in December 2020 when a trader, Ramzan, was found dead in the Chung area of Lahore. The suspect, Abid, had lodged a complaint against the murder at the police station in an attempt to deceive the cops.
During the police investigation, the evidence aroused suspicion against the suspect. Later during the interrogation, Abid confessed the crime and said he did it to get the property.
The investigating officer said that Abid paid PKR 500,000 in advance to the killer and the remaining amount was paid after the murder.
A case has been registered against Abid and two hitmen and further legal proceedings are underway.
Brother rapes, kills sibling in Lahore 11:11 AM | 9 Jan, 2021
LAHORE – A teenage boy sexually assaulted and killed his eight-year-old minor brother whose body was recovered ...
- PSL6, Match 6 - Islamabad United beat Karachi Kings by 5 wickets10:53 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- COVID-19 – Pakistan announces to allow indoor dinning, weddings in ...10:01 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Twitteratis react after world’s largest stadium renamed after ...09:37 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Karachi Kings’ Babar and Sharjeel set highest opening partnership ...08:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Hassan Ali and Chris Gayle shake a leg on the Googly Challenge04:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Indian TikToker turns out to be Shoaib Akhtar’s doppelgänger02:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Shaniera Akram reminds netizens to 'Pawri' with their masks on02:30 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021