After Lahore, online traffic challan payment facility launched in Gujranwala
LAHORE – After the successful implementation in Lahore, the online traffic challan payment facility has been launched in Gujranwala too.
Citizens of Gujranwala can view the details of online challan payment on PITB-developed ePay Punjab app.
They will be able to pay their challans via internet banking, ATM, over the counter in banks, and other digital payment channels.
Paying challans on the spot can prevent the confiscation of documents. The online challan payment facility will be extended to Rawalpinidi, Faisalabad and other cities soon.
- President Alvi passes Parents Protection Ordinance 202108:50 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan on top after Abid Ali hits maiden double ton08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan all set to hit Indian screens again04:39 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021