Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan on Thursday gave second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav, the Indian national sentenced to death by Pakistan military court on charges of espionage.
The Indian diplomats have been provided two-hour window with Mr Jadhav. The is the second consular access; the first access was given in September 2019.
The development comes after India had asked Pakistan to give unconditional access to Mr Jadhav ahead of the July 20 deadline to file a review petition.
Last week, Kulbhushan Jadhav had refused to file a review plea against his case.
More info to follow...
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020