Indian fire injures civilian on Pakistani side of LoC
RAWALPINDI – A civilian has sustained injuries after Indian forces initiated unprovoked firing along with the border on Line of Control in Bagsar sector, the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said on Tuesday.
In a tweet, the military’s media wing said that Indian army resorted to ceasefire violations and started unprovoked firing in Bagsar sector along with the LoC.
Indian Army troops initiated unprovoked ceasefire violation in #Bagsar Sector along #LOC targeting civil population. Due to indiscriminate fire of Indian troops, an innocent civilian Babar Hussain, resident of Mehtika village got injured.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) June 16, 2020
The injured has been identified as Babar Hussain, a resident of Mehtika village. He has beeen shifted to nearby health facility for proper medical care.
Indian colonel among 20 killed in violent ... 08:18 AM | 17 Jun, 2020
NEW DELHI – Indian army has acknowledged that 20 of its personnel, including a Colonel, were killed in a violent ...
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:34 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 29 November 202008:30 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- OIC adopts Pakistan-sponsored resolution against Islamophobia11:36 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Mike Tyson returns to ring (Face-off VIDEO)11:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020