Another cop dies of COVID-19 in Punjab
LAHORE – The death toll from the coronavirus in the Punjab Police has risen to two after another policeman died of coronavirus today (Saturday).
According to Lahore Police spokesperson, Head Constable Ramazan was resident of Mughalpura, whose test was conducted on May 11 and was receiving treatment in Jinnah Hospital.
CCPO Lahore has said that a Martyrs package will be recommended for Ramazan to IG Punjab.
The mourners of the martyr include his wife, three sons and two daughters.
- UN in collaboration with Pakistan launches Virtual Advocacy Campaign ...07:03 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 82,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,717 confirmed ...06:18 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- The ‘Perfect Pair’: It happens only in Pakistan!06:08 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- I can’t return to Pakistan because people continue to ignore ...12:22 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Zara Noor Abbas thinks endorsing a fairness brand is ‘killing no ...03:34 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Shahroz Sabzwari responds to backlash regarding his second marriage ...01:06 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020