Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit acting
LAHORE- Hamza Ali Abbasi announced last night that he’s quitting acting to focus on spreading his faith.
Now he wants to talk about God, religion and the path of life which religion offers. He will be talking about religion through various means of social media. As Hamza elaborated that he has now made up a YouTube channel where he will continue to talk about his achievement in religion, shedding light on his past that he used to be an atheist.
And after finding answers to his questions now he wants to help out others who feel the same. He will now continue with the process of self-realization and pursue talk about Islam, God, and Religion
Now the former actor wants himself to be remembered as a person who has found out the right track, and not just because of his acting career.
“My perspective of life has been changed since I realised that I have to meet my God. With this realisation, what I decided to do is that I now wish to talk to people. I wish to spread the message.”
Here is how people have reacted to Hamza's decision:
Sanity is, to not to get judgemental over Hamza Abbasi's decision, thats his call.— Razi (@murtazaarbabraz) November 15, 2019
If he left showbiz bcz of Islam thats his personal understanding n choice, it doesn't mean everybody left behind in Industry is a non-muslim or even guilty
Let it b a choice plz#HamzaAliAbbasi pic.twitter.com/KRN98WZrpE
Why is this attention seeker trending now? #HamzaAliAbbasi— Alvina Sajid (@AlvinaSajidK) November 14, 2019
What do you guys think? Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pillion riding banned in Sindh on Muharram 9, 1011:14 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020