At least 40 Injured in school bus, train collision in New Zealand
WELLINGTON – At least 40 people have been injured in a serious crash between a school bus and a train in New Zealand, the country's charitable healthcare organization St John said on Wednesday.
According to the police, the incident took place on Railway Road near the village of Bunnythorpe in the Manawatu-Whanganui region.
40 patients received moderate to minor injuries, the charity said and also added that it had dispatched four ambulances, two managers and a response team to the scene.
- Pakistan plays vital role in facilitating Afghan peace process, says ...01:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- NAB produced Shehbaz Sharif before accountability court today12:03 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- NCOC allows reopening of primary level schools from Sep 30 under ...11:28 AM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Federal Cabinet meeting to discuss 16-point agenda today09:51 AM | 29 Sep, 2020
- WHO decides to provide 120 mln rapid COVID-19 diagnostic tests to ...09:19 AM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Adnan Sidiqqui pens an emotional note for his daughters02:53 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- ZEE5 Global unveils the first look of new Zindagi Original ‘Ek ...02:25 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar share the most adorable selfie with ...01:38 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020