LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif bail till September 21 in money laundering case
LAHORE - Lahore High Court (LHC) has extended interim bail of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) president and opposition leader in National Assembly Shehbaz Sharif till September 21 in money laundering case today (Wednesday).
According to media details, the PML-N leader appeared before the court and requested to extend his bail during the proceedings conducted by two-member bench.
The local administration ensured strict security arrangements to avoid any untoward situation.
On July 23, court extended Shehbaz’s bail till August 17 but the court hearing was not held after July due to summer vacations.
- BISE Sahiwal to announce Matric 2020 annual result today (check ...01:28 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran pledges early completion of reforms process in power sector01:28 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- KP to start five-day anti-polio drive from September 2101:05 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- BISE Rawalpindi board to announce Matric 2020 Results (check results ...12:16 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Lahore board announces Matric Results 2020 (check results here)12:00 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly exudes major traditional vibes in latest photo and fans are ...05:10 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nida Yasir apologizes after receiving backlash04:20 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- 'The Batman' filming resumes following shutdown over Robert ...02:36 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020