Cardi B files for divorce from Offset after 3 years of marriage
Cardi B has put an end to her whirlwind romance with Offset.
The rapper has filed for divorce from her husband Offset. They had been married for three years.
Her divorce filing clearly states that the marriage is “irretrievably broken” with “no prospects for a reconciliation.”
According to the filing, the two are currently separated and Cardi wants legal and primary custody of their 2-year-old daughter, Kulture, who is currently living with her.
She also demands that their marital assets are equitably split and for Offset to pay both child support, along with all of her legal fees from the divorce.
The Hollywood power couple has had a fair share of ups and downs in their love story. After they secretly tied the know in Sept. 2017, Cardi confirmed in Dec. 2018 that they were parting ways permanently.
Offset had been accused of infidelity as he was involved in a sex rape cheating scandal.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- 81 students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab06:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- GB Legislative Assembly elections to be held on November 1504:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in India firing at LoC03:52 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Tapsee Pannu defends Anurag Kashyap against sexual harassment ...03:43 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- 'Pakistan plans sending 100,000 skilled workers to Kuwait'03:24 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Khalid Ahmad wins Best Actor Award at Harlem International Film Fest02:27 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- You’re not exactly Mother Teresa: Shaniera Akram takes a dig at ...01:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020