Seven teachers of a school tested positive for coronavirus in Peshawar
PESHAWAR - Seven teachers of a government school in Peshawar have been tested positive for coronavirus right after the day educational institutions were reopened after six months after significant drop in the Covid-19 cases.
The KP Elementary and Secondary Education Department confirmed that the teachers belong to Government Higher Secondary School Number 1, Cantt.
The coronavirus tests of the teachers were conducted last week.
None of the teachers interacted with any student, the KP Elementary and Secondary Education Department said.
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Karachi Kings win toss and elect to bat first against ...04:23 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021