Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South Africa tour
Pakistan cricket team has left for Harare, Zimbabwe to play 3-match T20I Series and 2-match Test Series after wrapping up their successful tour to South Africa.
The T20I series will commence from April 21 as the first T20I will be played at Harare Sports Club, Harare on April 21. The third and last T20I will be played on April 25.
After the T20I series, the Test Series will begin with first Test to be played on April 29 while the second and last one will be played on May 07, 2021.
Both the Tests as well as three T20Is will be played at the same venue, Harare Sports Club, Harare.
During South Africa tour, Pakistan won both ODI and T20I series with national players earning various laurels.
PCB congratulates Babar Azam-led team on ... 11:25 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
LAHORE – Pakistan Cricket Board has congratulated its men’s national cricket team on a successful tour of ...
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- CSS 2020 – Sana Ramchand becomes Pakistan's first assistant ...09:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Rehman Khan celebrates 33rd birthday in style04:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021