Punjab CM Shahbaz vows to eliminate terrorism
“I swear by the blood of Shuja Khanzada that I will turn Pakistan into a cradle of peace. I pledge that we will not rest till the eradication of terrorism from the country”, Shahbaz Sharif said while presiding over cabinet’s condolence meeting on Monday.
The chief minister declared, “We all will have to move forward in unison for the eradication of terrorism. I will be in the front line and lead you in fighting terrorists. I will lay down my life but will bring the terrorists to justice. I am the first target of terrorists and I don’t care for my life.”
He underlined the sacrifice of Khanzada will not go in waste and the nation will always remember the bold scion and his mission will be taken forward at every costs.
Prayers were also offered for the departed soul and rich homage was paid to martyred home minister in the meeting.
- Man arrested for running fake Twitter account in Syra Yousuf's name11:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir leaves fans impressed as she sings 'Kesariya'10:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Zafar releases new Punjabi song08:57 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022