Opposing Trump, President Erdogan says Turkey will open embassy in East Jerusalem
"God willing, the day is close when officially, with God's permission, we will open our embassy there," he said in a speech, while maintaining his fierce criticism of the United States' decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
The Turkish leader has been one of the loudest voices in a global chorus of condemnation over Donald Trump's announcement that the US would break with decades of established foreign policy by relocating its embassy from Tel Aviv.
The draft declaration by the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) was issued following an extraordinary meeting of the 57-state group to hammer out a unified response to President Trump's decision.
- Synergyzer On Bringing Pakistan’s Advertising, Marketing & Media ...04:58 AM | 8 May, 2021
- Sindh announces to hire 37,000 teachers11:44 PM | 7 May, 2021
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Rehman Khan celebrates 33rd birthday in style04:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021