We stand with Pakistan in war on terror: UN, US, UK, Intel community
The United Nations secretary -general in his statement said that ” We extend our condolences to the families of the victims and to the Government and people of Pakistan, and wish a speedy recovery to the injured. We call for the perpetrators of this attack to be brought to justices swiftly.”
US State Department Spokesman Mark Toner in a statement strongly condemned the terror attack in Pakistan against peaceful worshipers at one of the country’s most revered Sufi shrines.
"We also offer our support to the Government of Pakistan as it works to bring the perpetrators of this crime to justice,” the spokesman said.
“We stand with the people of Pakistan in their fight against terrorism and remain committed to the security of the South Asia region,” he added.-Online
- Azam Swati questions ECP’s decision to serve him show-cause notice12:48 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- No reason to doubt Taliban’s intentions, says ISPR DG12:34 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan extremely vulnerable to climate change, PM Imran tells world ...12:10 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- England withdraw from cricket series with Pakistan10:25 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- vivo Pakistan committed to enriching people's lives with superior ...09:40 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021