We stand with Pakistan in war on terror: UN, US, UK, Intel community
The United Nations secretary -general in his statement said that ” We extend our condolences to the families of the victims and to the Government and people of Pakistan, and wish a speedy recovery to the injured. We call for the perpetrators of this attack to be brought to justices swiftly.”
US State Department Spokesman Mark Toner in a statement strongly condemned the terror attack in Pakistan against peaceful worshipers at one of the country’s most revered Sufi shrines.
"We also offer our support to the Government of Pakistan as it works to bring the perpetrators of this crime to justice,” the spokesman said.
“We stand with the people of Pakistan in their fight against terrorism and remain committed to the security of the South Asia region,” he added.-Online
- Pakistani-American Khizr Khan to head top religious freedom body in US02:40 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan condemns India’s politicization of cricket after BCCI ...01:42 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- ‘Sir, there is something on your chin’: US President alerted by ...01:11 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- SHC slaps Rs25,000 fine on lawyer who opposed mandatory Covid vaccine12:36 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actresses Esra Bilgic, Gulsim Ali sad over Turkey forest ...11:55 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi shares adorable photos of her 32nd birthday09:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Asim Azhar performs soulful rendition of Janam Fida-e-Haideri06:30 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021