Prince Philip escapes unhurt after being involved in car crash
LONDON - Britain's Prince Philip was involved in a car crash on Thursday but was unhurt, Buckingham Palace announced.
According to local media, the announcement didn't say if Philip, the 97-year-old husband of Queen Elizabeth, was driving or a passenger in his vehicle when it hit another vehicle near Sandringham, a royal estate on England's east coast that Philip manages.
Buckingham Palace didn't say what caused the crash or if anyone else was hurt. It did say that local police responded to the scene.
Philip stepped back from official royal duties in 2017.
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Mushtaq Mahar appointed new Sindh's Inspector General of Police10:35 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 10: Multan Sultans thrash Karachi Kings by 52 runs08:29 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 42 runs in Women's T20 World Cup08:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- WWF, The Coca-Cola Foundation join hands for World Without Waste07:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019