My Queen Sarah: Falak Shabir gets a tattoo on arm for his wife
In the name of love! Falak Shabir is head over heels for actor Sarah Khan, as the love-struck singer got a tattoo to commemorate his devotion for his wife.
Falak made the permanent ink gesture moments before the two tied the knot. He took to his Instagram story to post the picture, alongside a caption that read, "My Queen Sarah!"
The wedding festivities of the couple are in full swing and the social media updates are giving us some major couple goals.
Instagram is already flooded with pictures from their fun-filled mehndi and the superstar duo danced the night away with happiness.
Khan and Shabbir, on Wednesday evening, shared a few pictures from their engagement ceremony to announce that that they are together.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Encouraging Players to Continue With Risk-Taking Can Be Difficult in ...01:47 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Meet Waleed Malik, Pakistani doctor who sets new record with 29 gold ...01:24 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Morrisville Samp Army march into the play-offs conquering Deccan ...12:44 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- US Central Command chief discusses security cooperation with COAS ...12:21 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Meet Pakistan's most streamed Spotify artist of the year08:36 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Pakistani TikTok sensation Ayesha's new videos shock her fans09:59 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- 'Hum Tum Season 2' in the works? Here is what Ahad Raza Mir says11:16 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022