Queen RiRi is trouble and this is how
Freedom United is an American brand which is threatening to sue Puma along with Fenty University for copying their “F.U” logo. The initials in this line are used for “Fenty University”. The case is causing a stir because the copyrights of these initials have supposedly owned by Freedom United for a few years. The American brand has sent Puma a cease-desist letter and asked the company to stop selling the merchandise and revealed the sales of the product so far so they can claim their copyrights.
However Queen’s team shot back at the American company by stating how ‘F.U’ are nothing unique as they are just initials and it doesn't count as infringement, even the font is different. The American brand is not ready to let go of this case without a fight and plans to file a lawsuit against other parties involved.
Dont mess with the Queen;
- Three killed in explosion onboard Indian naval ship at Mumbai dockyard11:16 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Gobi's Paints 3rd U19 Junior Polo Championship: Remington JPF score ...10:42 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan increases tax on mobile phone recharge10:20 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran condemns Houthi attacks on UAE in call with Abu Dhabi ruler09:54 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Pakistani Rupee sheds 26 paisas against dollar09:24 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Adnan Siddiqui takes a hilarious jibe at Humayun Saeed04:17 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Minal Khan and Ahsan Mohsin share stunning portrait from Kartarpur03:46 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021