Queen RiRi is trouble and this is how
Freedom United is an American brand which is threatening to sue Puma along with Fenty University for copying their “F.U” logo. The initials in this line are used for “Fenty University”. The case is causing a stir because the copyrights of these initials have supposedly owned by Freedom United for a few years. The American brand has sent Puma a cease-desist letter and asked the company to stop selling the merchandise and revealed the sales of the product so far so they can claim their copyrights.
However Queen’s team shot back at the American company by stating how ‘F.U’ are nothing unique as they are just initials and it doesn't count as infringement, even the font is different. The American brand is not ready to let go of this case without a fight and plans to file a lawsuit against other parties involved.
Dont mess with the Queen;
- Prices of new Honda City model unveiled07:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021