Queen RiRi is trouble and this is how
Freedom United is an American brand which is threatening to sue Puma along with Fenty University for copying their “F.U” logo. The initials in this line are used for “Fenty University”. The case is causing a stir because the copyrights of these initials have supposedly owned by Freedom United for a few years. The American brand has sent Puma a cease-desist letter and asked the company to stop selling the merchandise and revealed the sales of the product so far so they can claim their copyrights.
However Queen’s team shot back at the American company by stating how ‘F.U’ are nothing unique as they are just initials and it doesn't count as infringement, even the font is different. The American brand is not ready to let go of this case without a fight and plans to file a lawsuit against other parties involved.
Dont mess with the Queen;
- ‘Flying Sikh’ Milkha Singh dies at 91 from Covid-19 complications01:25 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Indian villagers set up 'Corona Mata' temple to ward off deadly virus01:08 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- USAID provides more anti-Covid assistance to Pakistan10:53 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan values UK’s balanced role in global, regional affairs: ...09:50 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- On this day in 2017, Pakistan defeated India to win maiden ICC ...09:06 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021