KFC sells ‘Fried Rat’ to customer instead of chicken wings
Devorise Dixon said he spotted a ‘tail’ in a strangely shaped chicken bread which he purchased from the California outlet of the fast food chain. He said when he made a closer inspection, it turned out to be a fried rat.
The disturbed customer has also posted the pictures on Facebook which sparked off a wide-spread debate.
Dixon also claimed that he went back to the outlet and the manager, on realizing that it was a rat, apologised to him.
His Facebook post reads: “It sent deep chills throughout my whole body! I’ve been feeling weird ever since. It’s time for a lawyer, be safe don’t eat fast food!” He has also posted a video on the social networking site.
It’s not immediately known that whether Dixon has filed a case against the company.
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022