KFC sells ‘Fried Rat’ to customer instead of chicken wings
Devorise Dixon said he spotted a ‘tail’ in a strangely shaped chicken bread which he purchased from the California outlet of the fast food chain. He said when he made a closer inspection, it turned out to be a fried rat.
The disturbed customer has also posted the pictures on Facebook which sparked off a wide-spread debate.
Dixon also claimed that he went back to the outlet and the manager, on realizing that it was a rat, apologised to him.
His Facebook post reads: “It sent deep chills throughout my whole body! I’ve been feeling weird ever since. It’s time for a lawyer, be safe don’t eat fast food!” He has also posted a video on the social networking site.
It’s not immediately known that whether Dixon has filed a case against the company.
- Pakistan reports 352 new COVID cases in last 24 hours, no death in ...09:36 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:43 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 10 August 202208:36 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Ashura processions culminate peacefully across Pakistan11:08 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- 9th Sharjah Film Festival announces 100 films from 43 countries10:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani wins hearts with latest video02:05 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022