Salaries of employees to enhance by 13% with merger of another ad-hoc relief:Dar
the basic salary of government employees and then ten percent raise on it.
Earlier, the finance minister in his budget speech had announced merger of two ad-hoc relief of 2013-14 and 2014-15
to the basic salary and ten percent raise on it.
Considering the budget proposals forwarded by the Upper House of the parliament to be incorporated in the finance bill,
the finance minister said that now three ad-hoc reliefs including that of 2015-16 would be included in the basic salary and then ten percent raise would be given on the cumulative basic pay.
He said that it would have about 13 percent impact on the salaries of the government employees.
- Bakhtawar Bhutto's mehndi function kicks off today11:59 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Developer bringing Paris to Pakistan with replica of French city ...10:04 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's one-man commission to probe Broadsheet scandal09:40 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021