Salaries of employees to enhance by 13% with merger of another ad-hoc relief:Dar
the basic salary of government employees and then ten percent raise on it.
Earlier, the finance minister in his budget speech had announced merger of two ad-hoc relief of 2013-14 and 2014-15
to the basic salary and ten percent raise on it.
Considering the budget proposals forwarded by the Upper House of the parliament to be incorporated in the finance bill,
the finance minister said that now three ad-hoc reliefs including that of 2015-16 would be included in the basic salary and then ten percent raise would be given on the cumulative basic pay.
He said that it would have about 13 percent impact on the salaries of the government employees.
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan beat Afghanistan by 24 runs11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021