Salaries of employees to enhance by 13% with merger of another ad-hoc relief:Dar
ISLAMABAD (APP) - Finance Minister, Muhammad Ishaq Dar Friday announced merger of another ad-hoc relief (2015-16) in
the basic salary of government employees and then ten percent raise on it.
Earlier, the finance minister in his budget speech had announced merger of two ad-hoc relief of 2013-14 and 2014-15
to the basic salary and ten percent raise on it.
Considering the budget proposals forwarded by the Upper House of the parliament to be incorporated in the finance bill,
the finance minister said that now three ad-hoc reliefs including that of 2015-16 would be included in the basic salary and then ten percent raise would be given on the cumulative basic pay.
He said that it would have about 13 percent impact on the salaries of the government employees.
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Coronavirus — Public sector schools opened in KP11:45 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- FO dismisses back channel diplomacy with India09:23 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Chohan roasts anchorperson Imran Khan for maligning CM Buzdar08:22 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020