Salaries of employees to enhance by 13% with merger of another ad-hoc relief:Dar
the basic salary of government employees and then ten percent raise on it.
Earlier, the finance minister in his budget speech had announced merger of two ad-hoc relief of 2013-14 and 2014-15
to the basic salary and ten percent raise on it.
Considering the budget proposals forwarded by the Upper House of the parliament to be incorporated in the finance bill,
the finance minister said that now three ad-hoc reliefs including that of 2015-16 would be included in the basic salary and then ten percent raise would be given on the cumulative basic pay.
He said that it would have about 13 percent impact on the salaries of the government employees.
- ‘We just have to play with it’: Imran Khan’s audio leak about ...01:03 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan PM Shehbaz, Army Chief felicitates Saudi crown prince on ...11:51 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Petrol price likely to dip by Rs9 per litre from October 111:18 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan, England face off in 5th T20I today10:52 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani FM Bilawal urges US, China to set aside rivalry to fight ...10:26 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Hrithik Roshan and Saif Ali Khan groove to 'Alcoholiya'11:32 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Bushra Ansari faces criticism for receiving anti-aging treatment10:07 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022