The jet set lifestyle of Israeli PM Netanyahu who spends $1600 on a haircut
The extravagant details of his visit published by his office after much resistance reveal that Netanyahu spend as much as $1600 on a haircut equivalent to more than $300 per day for the trip. Similarly, Netanyahu’s makeup artist was billed at $1,750.
The couple’s meals cost $1,860 while another item described as “special cleaning” was charged at $6,900 but an erasure in the document makes it unclear whether the hotel charged for it or not. A detailed breakdown of Sara Netanyahu's expenses was not included in the document.
Following the disclosure of expenses, mainstream media in Israel has slammed the premier for his lavish lifestyle out of touch with common Israelis.
This is not the first time Netanyahu has had to face such allegations. Three years ago, it was revealed that the Israeli government had paid $127,000 for a “resting chamber” on a plane taken by Netanyahu for a five-hour flight to London.
Attorney Shachar Ben Meir requested disclosure of the expenditure through a petition.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-04- Updated ...09:35 AM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Jashan-e-Baharan Festival 2021 begins in Lahore09:18 AM | 5 Mar, 2021
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Sana Javed wins Best Actress award for Ruswai09:24 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021