The jet set lifestyle of Israeli PM Netanyahu who spends $1600 on a haircut
The extravagant details of his visit published by his office after much resistance reveal that Netanyahu spend as much as $1600 on a haircut equivalent to more than $300 per day for the trip. Similarly, Netanyahu’s makeup artist was billed at $1,750.
The couple’s meals cost $1,860 while another item described as “special cleaning” was charged at $6,900 but an erasure in the document makes it unclear whether the hotel charged for it or not. A detailed breakdown of Sara Netanyahu's expenses was not included in the document.
Following the disclosure of expenses, mainstream media in Israel has slammed the premier for his lavish lifestyle out of touch with common Israelis.
This is not the first time Netanyahu has had to face such allegations. Three years ago, it was revealed that the Israeli government had paid $127,000 for a “resting chamber” on a plane taken by Netanyahu for a five-hour flight to London.
Attorney Shachar Ben Meir requested disclosure of the expenditure through a petition.
- Three-day sports festival kicks off in Khalti Frozan Lake today12:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran, singer Shehzad Roy share views on promotion of education12:00 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Shafqat Mehmood green-lights launch of Single National Curriculum ...11:38 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Woman declared dead in Pakistan comes back to life, gets up and walks ...11:19 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Lifebuoy Partners with PCB as Official Hygiene Partner for 202111:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021