The jet set lifestyle of Israeli PM Netanyahu who spends $1600 on a haircut
The extravagant details of his visit published by his office after much resistance reveal that Netanyahu spend as much as $1600 on a haircut equivalent to more than $300 per day for the trip. Similarly, Netanyahu’s makeup artist was billed at $1,750.
The couple’s meals cost $1,860 while another item described as “special cleaning” was charged at $6,900 but an erasure in the document makes it unclear whether the hotel charged for it or not. A detailed breakdown of Sara Netanyahu's expenses was not included in the document.
Following the disclosure of expenses, mainstream media in Israel has slammed the premier for his lavish lifestyle out of touch with common Israelis.
This is not the first time Netanyahu has had to face such allegations. Three years ago, it was revealed that the Israeli government had paid $127,000 for a “resting chamber” on a plane taken by Netanyahu for a five-hour flight to London.
Attorney Shachar Ben Meir requested disclosure of the expenditure through a petition.
- Pakistan in top 10 as ICC releases latest Women’s T20I rankings07:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Ex-PM Imran Khan faces arrest after warrants issued06:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: Shaun Tait’s hilarious reaction after Pakistan defeat goes ...06:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Army joins hunt for kidnappers of Pakistani businessman in Uganda05:41 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Sabeeka Imam's new bold photos set internet on fire05:17 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'Javed Iqbal: The Untold Story Of A Serial Killer' selected for DC ...04:14 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022