One troop killed, five injured in terrorist attack in Saudi Arabia
According to an Arab news agency, interior ministry released a statement stating that terrorists fired a RPG grenade on soldiers patrolling the area Monday night.
During the attack, a member of special emergency forces named Waleed Gasyan Al Shaibani was killed while five others sustained injuries and were shifted to a hospital for medical treatment.
On May 10, at least two persons, including a two-year-old Saudi infant and a Pakistani expatriate were killed and 14 others injured when terrorists opened fire at workers and passersby at a development project site in Al-Masourah district of Al-Awamiyah in Qatif governorate in the Eastern Province, reported Saudi Gazette.
Security spokesperson Maj. Gen. Mansour Al-Turki revealed that the incident took place on Wednesday in order to disrupt development projects in Al-Masourah.
In the terrorist attack, six Saudis and four expatriates – two Pakistanis, one Indian and Sudanese each sustained injuries, while one Saudi and the Indian are reportedly in critical condition.
- Pakistan in top 10 as ICC releases latest Women’s T20I rankings07:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Ex-PM Imran Khan faces arrest after warrants issued06:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: Shaun Tait’s hilarious reaction after Pakistan defeat goes ...06:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Army joins hunt for kidnappers of Pakistani businessman in Uganda05:41 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Sabeeka Imam's new bold photos set internet on fire05:17 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'Javed Iqbal: The Untold Story Of A Serial Killer' selected for DC ...04:14 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022