Chinese ambassador to Israel mysteriously found dead at home
The Chinese Ambassador to Israel Du Wei was mysteriously found dead in his home on Sunday morning, international media reported citing a Israeli Foreign Affairs Ministry official.
Police officials are investigating the matter while the Chinese embassy said that it cannot confirm the report as of yet.
The investigators, as per initial probe, claim that no sign of violence has been found, adding that the envoy might have died of heart attack.
The 58-year-old deceased has left behind a wife and a son. His family was not in Israel with him. Wei had taken charge as ambassador in February before serving as envoy in Ukraine.
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani soldiers on AJK elections duty die as vehicle plunges into ...07:18 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021