Chinese ambassador to Israel mysteriously found dead at home
The Chinese Ambassador to Israel Du Wei was mysteriously found dead in his home on Sunday morning, international media reported citing a Israeli Foreign Affairs Ministry official.
Police officials are investigating the matter while the Chinese embassy said that it cannot confirm the report as of yet.
The investigators, as per initial probe, claim that no sign of violence has been found, adding that the envoy might have died of heart attack.
The 58-year-old deceased has left behind a wife and a son. His family was not in Israel with him. Wei had taken charge as ambassador in February before serving as envoy in Ukraine.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020