Four terrorists killed in Bahawalpur CTD action
BAHAWALPUR: At least four terrorists were killed during an operation carried out by the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) in Bhawalpur on Sunday.
According to media details, four militants were killed in an exchange of fire that took place between the CTD officials and the militants near Azam Chowk in Bahawalpur while three managed to escape.
The terrorists killed in the action were identified as Amanullah, Abdul Jabbar, Rehman Ali and Aleem.
According to CTD spokesperson the militants were affiliated with the banned outfit Daesh and confirmed that the militants planned to carry out an attack at a religious minority's place of worship in the country.
The CTD officials also recovered hand grenades, SMG rifles and advanced weapons from the possession of the dead terrorists.
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record daily deaths from ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020