Punjab registers over 0.7 million youth for COVID-19 Relief Tiger Force
LAHORE - Special Assistant to Prime Minister for Youth Affairs Usman Dar said that over 0.7 million youth have registered for the Corona Relief Tiger Force in Punjab out of which 64,000 have been assigned different tasks.
SAPM Usman Dar called on Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar to discuss and brief the role of the force in the province.
Provincial minister Muhammad Ikhlaq, Chief Secretary, senior member of Board f Revenue, Principal Secretary of CM and other officials were also present in the meeting.
During the meeting the Punjab chief minister praised youth for their spirit of serving the nation.
- Policeman arrested for killing teenaged boy for refusing relationship ...11:36 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Post-Eid schedule for markets opening in Punjab announced10:48 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Indian aggression in occupied Kashmir continued unabated even on Eid09:47 PM | 26 May, 2020
- 176 Pakistanis stranded in India to return home on Wednesday08:55 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Car crushes woman to death, husband injured in Lahore — Video08:36 PM | 26 May, 2020
- ‘Diriliş: Ertuğrul’ producer wishes to collaborate with Pakistan06:08 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Ira’s Dessertry: A world full of flavours and fillings03:40 PM | 26 May, 2020
- 'Ertuğrul' wishes Eid Mubarik to Pakistan – VIDEO03:16 PM | 25 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020