Punjab registers over 0.7 million youth for COVID-19 Relief Tiger Force
LAHORE - Special Assistant to Prime Minister for Youth Affairs Usman Dar said that over 0.7 million youth have registered for the Corona Relief Tiger Force in Punjab out of which 64,000 have been assigned different tasks.
SAPM Usman Dar called on Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar to discuss and brief the role of the force in the province.
Provincial minister Muhammad Ikhlaq, Chief Secretary, senior member of Board f Revenue, Principal Secretary of CM and other officials were also present in the meeting.
During the meeting the Punjab chief minister praised youth for their spirit of serving the nation.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021