Punjab registers over 0.7 million youth for COVID-19 Relief Tiger Force
LAHORE - Special Assistant to Prime Minister for Youth Affairs Usman Dar said that over 0.7 million youth have registered for the Corona Relief Tiger Force in Punjab out of which 64,000 have been assigned different tasks.
SAPM Usman Dar called on Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar to discuss and brief the role of the force in the province.
Provincial minister Muhammad Ikhlaq, Chief Secretary, senior member of Board f Revenue, Principal Secretary of CM and other officials were also present in the meeting.
During the meeting the Punjab chief minister praised youth for their spirit of serving the nation.
- Educational institutions to be opened gradually, says Pakistan's ...04:23 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- 2 sentenced to death, 4 awarded life-imprisonment in Baldia Town ...03:58 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Outgoing Chinese ambassador Yao Jing receives Hilal-e-Pakistan award ...03:16 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan approves establishment of three border markets02:59 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Hrithik Roshan follows Mahira Khan on Instagram12:19 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sanam Saeed wants an update on motorway rape case11:56 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020