Aamir Khan suffers shoulder injury during film shoot
According to media reports, Aamir was filming a long action sequence in the Indian Punjab and was required to do multiple takes from different angles.
He slumped during the final take and complained of excruciating pain even after they applied ice packs. He was then rushed to the hospital where he was diagnosed with shoulder injury, Emirates247 reported.
Aamir's health scare has disrupted the film schedule, with the Ludhiana shoot stalled till end of the week.
The actor has been filming in the city for the last 40 days, and has been doing all the action stunts without relying on a body double.
Aamir, who plays the role of wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat, put on 30kg for his role. His weight gain had created a lot of health concerns, with the actor himself complaining of breathing difficulty and walking.
- Pakistan registers 3,785 new Covid-19 cases, 118 deaths in 24 hours09:12 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 09 May 202108:59 AM | 9 May, 2021
- A successful story of young Emirati chef - Ahmed Darweesh01:16 AM | 9 May, 2021
- PM Imran and Pakistani delegation pay respects at Masjid-e-Nabwi12:00 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021