ATC extends bail of PML-N leaders till Oct 20 in NAB office clash case
LAHORE – An Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) has extended interim bail of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leaders till October 20 in National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Lahore office clash case which occurred on the appearance of PML-N party vice president Maryam Nawaz.
According to details, Rana Sanaullah, Captain (r) Safdar and other party leaders were granted with the bail.
A clash erupted between outraged PML-N workers, accompanied Maryam Nawaz from Jati Umrah to the NAB office in a convoy, pelted stones at police as Maryam Nawaz reached the NAB office in a case pertaining to illegal transfer of 180 acres of land in Raiwind.
- Bilawal woos back ‘demoralised’ and ‘shocked’ top Sindh ...11:47 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Asia's largest multipurpose "ro-ro" ship launched in China10:57 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Jeff Bridges diagnosed with cancer03:06 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Mahira Khan shares a heartfelt tribute for mom's birthday02:14 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020