PDM’s Gujranwala power show against PTI government fails badly: Fawad Chaudhry
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry said the power show of Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) against the government in Gujranwala had failed badly.
In a tweet (Friday), the minister said that he had already said that holding a public meeting would not be an easy task, adding that the leadership of opposition came out of their houses late due as a few number of people reaching at the meeting place.
He hoped that the failed jalsa will teach the opposition a lesson and they would choose the right path.
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 wardrobe essentials every woman needs in 202002:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- How to pick the right iPhone 12 to suit you best01:46 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Top 9 gaming mouse in 202001:37 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Tax evasion: PM authorised FBR to look into citizen’s expenditure01:28 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Jared Leto to return as ‘The Joker’ in ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice ...11:00 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Irfan Junejo pens a heartfelt birthday note for wife03:09 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Cops arrested after 18-year-old dies in police custody11:11 AM | 23 Oct, 2020