Pakistan’s first-class cricketer shot dead for resisting robbery bid
QUETTA – Pakistan’s first-class cricketer Muhammad Naeem shot dead for resisting a robbery attempt in Balochistan’s Chaman district on Saturday.
According to local law enforcers, the incident occurred in the Kali Haji Akbar Salehzai area of Chaman when a youth cricketer was shot dead.
Naeem was on his way home on a motorbike from the local market when the muggers surround and later killed him.
Following the death of Chaman resident, the family of the victim staged a protest by placing the dead body in front of the Deputy Commissioner’s office. The protesters burnt tires and closed the Mall Road for traffic and demanded the provincial government to arrest the killers.
Bodybuilder shot dead for resisting robbery bid ... 12:30 PM | 7 Feb, 2021
KARACHI – Karachi bodybuilding champion and Mr. Central Farooq Rafiq shot dead over putting up resistance to a ...
Meanwhile, Police have launched an operation for the search of suspects and further investigations are underway.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021