Meghan Markle broke royal protocol once again and made a brief comeback on Instagram
Meghan Markle has been in news since her engagemnet with Prince Harry. From her fashion sense to appearances as a British official, every event attended by her gets attention by the media.
Recently, the Duchess of Sussex had done another unexpected thing and this type she has broken the royal rules by re-joining famous social media forum Instagram. But the return on the internet forum was temporary by the 37 years old Duchess.
Meghan’s brief return to social media was being observed by some of her followers .On Tuesday evening, Markle's Instagram account @meghanmarkle was briefly reactivated, giving her 3m followers quite the surprise.
Meghan's 2065 pre-royal photos were seen on the account, including selfies, puppy photos and travel snaps.
The followers and fans started commenting on her last image, a photo announcing she was closing her website, The Tig, which came briefly before her engagement announcement to Prince Harry and the deactivation of her Instagram.
In January when Meghan deactivated her account, she shared that she was ”grateful to everyone who has followed her social media accounts over the years" but had closed them "as she has not used these accounts for some time".
Now almost 8 months to their wedding, we got a sneak peek into the inner workings of one of the most talked about women in the world through her old photos.
But the Duchess was only online for a short time and has since deleted her page, making many think her account was hacked.
Till now the mom-to-be Dutchess of Sussex has not reacted to the matter nor the royals had given any statement regarding selfies lover royal princess.
Apart from this, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expecting their first child. We are waiting for further details of junior royal.
Stay tuned for more updates.
- Policy commitments made by Pakistan to get bailout package continue ...11:32 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- English Biscuit Manufacturers partners with Al Maya Group to ...10:46 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, UN to launch joint flash appeal for flood relief in Geneva ...10:23 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Cognitive Healthcare International launches advanced eClinic in ...09:55 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Asim Azhar to release mashup of two songs with young fan Arshman11:49 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022