Mahira Khan shares screen with Riz Ahmed, Cate Blanchett and others for UNHCR
UNHCR's Goodwill Ambassador for Pakistan, Mahira Khan, has recently shared the screen with Riz Ahmed, Care Blanchett, Ben Stiller, Benedict Cumberbatch and others to give out an important message regarding playing a part to make the lives of refugees better.
Mahira, in a video message, along with fellow UNHCR Goodwill Ambassadors raised the voice for the plight of refugees, saying: "Pakistan has hosted the refugees for nearly forty years thereby setting an example for the world."
The actress said that she felt strongly about it and wanted to bring this to the world. Sharing the video on her Instagram handle Verna's actress wrote: "We’re proud to speak up for refugees everywhere."
She continued: "We all have a part to play in helping somebody else. Including me. …What will yours be? "
Riz Ahmed, Care Blanchett, Ben Stiller, Benedict Cumberbatch and others also came forward for the sacred cause to save humanity.
Here is the post:
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020