Mahira Khan takes a break from social media
KARACHI - Pakistani sweetheart Mahira Khan on Wednesday (yesterday) said she is taking a break from social media. She took to Twitter to announce her decision, without giving any reason behind her move.
"Taking a break from social media, for a little bit," Mahira tweeted. The actress, however, had a piece of advice for fans. "In times such as these ( and otherwise) just remember -Sabr, Shukr and Tawakul," she wrote.
Taking a break from social media, for a little bit.— Mahira Khan (@TheMahiraKhan) April 29, 2020
In times such as these ( and otherwise) just remember -
Sabr, Shukr and Tawakul ♥️
Meanwhile, Maya Ali has returned to social media after taking a break from it in April’s first week to find inner peace.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- One boy died, another badly hurt due to dogs biting02:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020