Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives
The song What a Man Gotta Do is Jonas family's tribute to iconic movies
NEW YORK - The Jonas Brothers have just hit the floor and that too in a full-blown rock and roll style. In their latest released music video, What a Man Gotta Do, Jonas brothers Nick, Joe, and Kevin along with their wives have paid tribute to iconic movies of Hollywood.
Nick and Priyanka Chopra have taken inspiration from Tom Cruise starrer Risky Business (1983) in which the Hollywood hunk lip-synced to Bob Seger’s “Old Time Rock and Roll”.
Joe and Sophie Turner have reenacted 1989’s Say Anything song In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel. The film starred John Cusack and Ione Skye which have been played by the junior-most Jonas.
Eldest Kevin and Danielle Jonas who have been married for 11 years now, paid tribute to John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John’s 1978 film Grease. The couple recreated their own version of Danny and Sandy’s “Born to Hand Jive”.
Watch it here:
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Covid-19: Parks, recreational places to remain closed on Eidul Azha ...08:03 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020