Princess Beatrice of York marries Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in a small ceremony
Princess Beatrice, Duchess of York, is now married.
She tied the knot with businessman and property tycoon Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in an intimate ceremony in Windsor.
The palace confirmed Princess Beatrice's wedding in a statement.
“The private wedding ceremony of Princess Beatrice and Mr. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi took place at 11am on Friday 17th July at The Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge, Windsor,” the statement read. "The small ceremony was attended by The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, and close family. The wedding took place in accordance with all relevant Government Guidelines.”
The couple initially planned to get married this year in May, but had to postpone their ceremony due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Princess Beatrice, Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter, and Mozzi got engaged in September last year.
"We are extremely happy to be able to share the news of our recent engagement," they said in a statement published by Buckingham Palace at the time. "We are both so excited to be embarking on this life adventure together and can't wait to be married. We share so many similar interests and values and we know this will stand us in great stead for the years ahead, full of love and happiness."
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020