FM Qureshi, Ambassador Nong Rong visit injured Chinese nationals at CMH
RAWALPINDI -- Pakistani Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Nong Rong on Sunday visited the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) and inquired after the Chinese nationals who were injured in the Dasu incident earlier this week.
The visting officials also wished the injured Chinese nationals a speedy recovery.
The Pakistani foreign minister on this occasion assured the injured Chinese nationals of all-out support and medical care. He said he was satisfied with the treatment provided to the injured Chinese nationals and the speed of their recovery. “Our projects will be completed soon,” he added.
Speaking on the occasion, Chinese Ambassador Nong Rong said that China and Pakistan would continue to cooperate more closely and face the challenges together.
Earlier on arrival at the CMH, Major General Muhammad Aleem, commandant of the hospital, apprised the visiting dignitaries of the medical care being provided to the injured.
- Pakistan extends Benazir Kafalat Programme to transgender community11:17 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Security forces kill terrorist commander in North Waziristan10:50 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Iqra Aziz has the sweetest birthday wish for Yasir Hussain10:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Emirati themed Jazz and Opera concerts captivate visitors to ...09:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Mastermind' of Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder detained in USA07:56 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Armeena Khan claps back at haters trolling her for her maternity ...09:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022