FM Qureshi, Ambassador Nong Rong visit injured Chinese nationals at CMH
RAWALPINDI -- Pakistani Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Nong Rong on Sunday visited the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) and inquired after the Chinese nationals who were injured in the Dasu incident earlier this week.
The visting officials also wished the injured Chinese nationals a speedy recovery.
The Pakistani foreign minister on this occasion assured the injured Chinese nationals of all-out support and medical care. He said he was satisfied with the treatment provided to the injured Chinese nationals and the speed of their recovery. “Our projects will be completed soon,” he added.
Speaking on the occasion, Chinese Ambassador Nong Rong said that China and Pakistan would continue to cooperate more closely and face the challenges together.
Earlier on arrival at the CMH, Major General Muhammad Aleem, commandant of the hospital, apprised the visiting dignitaries of the medical care being provided to the injured.
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 5,196 new infections, positivity rate ...09:28 AM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:06 AM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 January 202208:41 AM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Pakistani court summons Arab prince, members of entourage for hunting ...11:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Saudi Arabia automatically extending residencies, exit-entry visas11:15 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Shamoon Abbasi was offered a Bollywood film with Priyanka Chopra05:30 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Faryal Mehmood’s new dance video goes viral04:30 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Salman Khan files defamation case against his neighbour for ...05:00 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021