NMU VC Dr Mustafa Kamal Pasha dies of COVID-19
MULTAN - Nishtar Medical University (NMU) Vice Chancellor and famous surgeon Dr Mustafa Kamal Pasha has died of coronavirus today (Wednesday).
According to media reports, Dr Mustafa Kamal Pasha developed COVID-19 over three weeks ago and he had isolated himself at home.
Dr Mustafa was hospitalized when he started feeling difficulty in breathing and the doctors treating him decided to put him on ventilator.
Later, he was shifted to Chaudhary Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology (CPEIC) on improvement in his health condition, where he remained on ventilator for 13 days.
His funeral prayer will be offered in the hostel’s ground of Nishtar Medical University today.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020