NMU VC Dr Mustafa Kamal Pasha dies of COVID-19
MULTAN - Nishtar Medical University (NMU) Vice Chancellor and famous surgeon Dr Mustafa Kamal Pasha has died of coronavirus today (Wednesday).
According to media reports, Dr Mustafa Kamal Pasha developed COVID-19 over three weeks ago and he had isolated himself at home.
Dr Mustafa was hospitalized when he started feeling difficulty in breathing and the doctors treating him decided to put him on ventilator.
Later, he was shifted to Chaudhary Pervaiz Elahi Institute of Cardiology (CPEIC) on improvement in his health condition, where he remained on ventilator for 13 days.
His funeral prayer will be offered in the hostel’s ground of Nishtar Medical University today.
- Sirbaz Khan, Abdul Joshi become first Pakistani climbers to summit ...06:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- NACTA adds TLP to banned outfits’ list of Pakistan05:49 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests: PM Imran pays tribute to police for heroically tackling ...05:19 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Meera all set to launch her clothing and lipstick line03:51 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani actress Shehzeen Rahat ties the knot03:26 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021