Pakistan cricket team leaves for England tour
Test Captain Misbah-ul Haq is leading the sixteen-member test squad, which is also accompanied by nine team officials, including Head Coach Micky Arthur, Radio Pakistan reported.
The first Test of the series will be played at Lords Cricket Ground from the 14th of next month.
Later in the tour, the team also play five ODI matches starting from August 24. The only T20 match will be played on September 7.
Pakistan will also play two ODI matches against Ireland in Dublin on August 18 and 20.
- UNGA session: FM Qureshi leaves for New York06:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- GSV overwhelmed by PFL franchise bids from around the world05:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021