Sania Mirza, Veena Malik get into online feud after Pakistan's defeat against India
Pakistan lost to India by 89 runs, Shoaib Malik on Sunday, the most senior player in the team was being criticised by fans for his poor performance.
But things got out of hands when a video of him and wife, Indian tennis player, Sania Mirza at a restaurant with some friends surfaced online.
The video in which Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza are seen with Wahab Riaz and Imam-ul-Haq has led to different theories and stories on social and mainstream media.
The video of Shoaib Malik with his wife and friends enjoying dine faced harsh criticism by many social media users including the former Pakistani actress and celebrity Veena Malik.
Veena Malik had posted a tweet addressing Mrs Malik precisely and she also castigated her for taking her infant child to a sheesha bar as well as visiting a place which serves unhealthy food that is not good for her husband.
Sania, I am actually so worried for the kid. You guys took him to a sheesha place isn't it Hazardious? Also as far as I know Archie's is all about junk food which isn't good for athletes/Boys. You must know well as you are mother and athlete yourself? https://t.co/RRhaDfggus— VEENA MALIK (@iVeenaKhan) June 17, 2019
Here's what Sania Mirza had replied to Veena Malik's tweet:
Veena,I hav not taken my kid to a sheesha place. Not that it’s any of your or the rest of the world’s business cause I think I care bout my son a lot more than anyone else does :) secondly I am not Pakistan cricket team’s dietician nor am I their mother or principal or teacher https://t.co/R4lXSm794B— Sania Mirza (@MirzaSania) June 17, 2019
Sania also took down her ‘junk food for athlete’ comment by saying that she is "not Pakistan cricket team's dietician nor am I their mother to know when they sleep, wake up and eat".
Great to hear that u didn't took ur kid their. Oh did I mentioned you are a dietician or mother of the Pak team? I said u are an athlete and u must know how much fitness is important for athletes.Also aren't u a wife of cricketer? U should take care of his wellbeing.Isn't it? https://t.co/zZKS3r0xSk— VEENA MALIK (@iVeenaKhan) June 17, 2019
Later, responding to the deleted savage post by Sania Mirza, Veena Malik also wrote a series of few tweets, sharing her views :
Okay so this Happened. First, she tweeted then deleted that tweet right away and blocked me. I mentioned my concerns in a very civilised, calm & composed manner. It could have been a healthy debate. pic.twitter.com/aw6C36xI3o— VEENA MALIK (@iVeenaKhan) June 17, 2019
Also your tweet shows that me being worried for my country and cricket team has triggered you so much. Thank you for opening up to the world and showing your true colors!— VEENA MALIK (@iVeenaKhan) June 17, 2019
Much Love Veena Malik 💞✨
Veena ended her part by sharing a brief tweet addressing Sania as 'Dearest Bhabi' which stated that "Attacking someone personally and reaching new heights of being low will not take you anywhere. "
Dearest Bhabhi,— VEENA MALIK (@iVeenaKhan) June 17, 2019
Attacking someone personally and reaching new heights of being low will not take you anywhere.
Veena Malik. https://t.co/eaB1ua1ZPR
To which later on, Sania Mirza had also posted a general tweet without mentioning any name and stated that “Twitter cracks me up. And some people for sure,” she also advised people that "One should opt other mediums to take their frustrations out rather than social media".
Twitter cracks me up 😂 and some ppl for sure .. you guys really need other mediums of taking your frustrations out ..— Sania Mirza (@MirzaSania) June 17, 2019
peace out guys ✌🏽 it’s break time 😉
After going through the exchange between the two celebrities, we can say that this online spat was somewhat equally intense as the India-Pakistan high-octane clash at Manchester this Sunday.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- Price of High Speed Diesel reduced by Rs 2.40 per liter09:10 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Mini smart lockdown imposed in parts of Karachi after Covid-19 spike10:44 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- First Pakistan-made bloodless dialysis machine to start functioning ...10:05 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020