South Africa women level T20I series against Pakistan
Kapp remained unbeaten on 56, while Lee was dismissed for an identical score in the final over as the home side achieved the victory target of 129 on the penultimate delivery to level the five-match series at one-all, said the information made available here by the Pakistan Cricket Board.
Kapp struck six fours in a 51-ball 56, while Lee hit five fours and a six in a 52-ball 57 as the two batters added 96 runs for the second wicket.
Earlier, captain Bismah Maroof scored 63 not out from 55 balls with nine fours to guide Pakistan to 128 for five in 20 overs. Umaima Sohail (23), Javeria Rauf (16) and AliyaRiaz (13) were the other batters to reach double figures.
Sune Luus bagged two wickets, while Kapp, Masabata Klass and Tumi Sekhukhune took a wicket each.
The third T20I will be played at the same venue on Sunday. Live-scoring and streaming will be available at www.pcb.com.pk Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Official Website.
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is the central industry for cricket in Pakistan which deals with all the concerned matters of Pakistan cricket and International cricket.
Scores in brief:
Pakistan women 128-5, 20 overs (Bismah Maroof 63 not out; Sune Luss 2-29)
South Africa women 129-2, 19.5 overs (Marizanne Kapp 56 not out, Lizelle Lee not out)
- Pakistan’s external debt tops $122 billion06:17 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Former badminton champion to head women’s cricket in Pakistan05:46 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Avari Group issues clarification after Mohammad Zubair's video leak ...04:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Watch - Ali Zafar shares BTS fun video from ‘Larsha Pekhawar’ ...03:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Juggan Kazim irks netizens after cringe worthy clip from her morning ...02:23 PM | 28 Sep, 2021