Former Miss International 2013 Bea Rose opens up about sexual harassment
She also talked about how she was sexually harassed by a powerful and famous CEO. He would arrange parties for girls who wouldn’t win with his friends touching them inappropriately. He made her feel uncomfortable with his random touches. She told how the next time they met there were chaperones and the chairwoman present with the candidates as well as the organisers and still he talked nonsense to the girls.
Sexual harassment happens no matter what age you have or how religious you are. It will happen even if you are famous. Sexual harassment is a disease which is plaguing our society and no one is doing anything to protect women from this disease.
- Pink Ribbon set to augment Breast Cancer Awareness in Oct12:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Eight ‘terrorists’ planning attacks arrested in Punjab12:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- FM Qureshi apprises UN president, secretary general about human ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- 19-year-old Shehroze Kashif becomes youngest Pakistani to summit ...11:24 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021